Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2022 Dates Leaked: more details inside!

The Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2022 is not far as the Big Billion Days are about to come to an end. Expect deals on mobiles, electronics, fashion, grocery, furniture, and computer accessories in this sale.

by FighterMan Updated: 10 Oct, 2022, 15:30 IST
56 47021

The Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2022 will end in 2 days i.e. on 30th September. After this will come the Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2022, thanks to Dimer Pablo_Kismibar for sharing this info.

The Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2022 will start on 11th October and end on 16th October so it will be a quick 6 day Diwali sale. Bank offers will be the same i.e. 10% instant discount via SBI and Kotak Bank credit card, debit card, and EMIs. However, bank discount T&Cs might change.

Flipkart Plus members will get early access into this sale from 10th October. Last year, SBI Bank cards were partners in this Flipkart sale. Noise, Asus, and Poco are sponsers of this sale so expect good deals from them.

iPhones are expected to be having great deals in this sale. Also are gaming laptops, smartwatches, tablets, furniture, and fashion products. However, it will be interesting to see if it beats the Big Billion Days or not on lowest price levels. iPhone 13 created a huge buzz on the Big Billion Days!

The company might also come up with some freebies like Flipkart Big Diwali Sale games & quizzes. Also, Flipkart SuperCoin rewards are something to lookout for. Last but not the least, Flipkart Coupons will always be there for some extra savings.

Top Comments
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Why do these companies waste money on amitabh, alia, dhoni, etc... Why can't they just keep that endorsement money and give to customers as decent cashbacks??!!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

it will mostly be as disappointing as the bbd. not much of hope left on the online sales these days.

Wingman Wingman
Link Copied
bbd me kuch khas nai tha is baar..maja hi nai aaya
56 Comments  |
36 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
sharath2k2 wrote:

TrueStory.
Wingman Wingman
bbd me kuch khas nai tha is baar..maja hi nai aaya
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie

yes, bbd was not surprising at all. every time there used to be some surprise package. this time its very dull.

Beacon Beacon
gh0s8 wrote:
bbd me kuch khas nai tha is baar..maja hi nai aaya
True brother, sahi kaha maza nhi Aya.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
BBD was good for me atleast got good tyre deals compared to market rate for my ecosport, Baleno and activa Got booked the iPhone 13 and got delivered before the delivery date ..
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
pratikpipaliya wrote:
Lucky u
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
I was expecting the flagship phones like samsung s22 ultra or fold 4 with reduced prices but again nothing exciting
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Any suggestion for a secondary mobile to replacey age old iPhone 5s. Currently on samsung note 10+ as primary phone(heavy brick @ 200gms). Budget within 10-15k lighter and smaller...not able to find anything great in this budget.,the choices below are all heavy with 190-200gms, some good budget which i chose is poco x4 5g 6/64, realme 9 pro+ price now increased, moto but updates only 1 year left ,pls share your inputs
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

i discovered this website in 2015 through a friend and it was exhilarating back then. bat an eye and you could lose a wonderful deal. i was obsessed with the deals and had so much rush that even white water rafting was also a joke before it. now, gone are those days. at best you get 10-20% more. most importantly loot in those days meant actual loot! loot now is nonsense.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
edges wrote:
take jiophone. best for secondary, light weight but yeah not so smart
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
I have icici credit card and wishlisted all the required items on Flipkart..to my surprise, i saw same laptops and lesser price in Amazon, and i am not even prime member..got every wishlist from Amazon. Greatest deal was - Asus zenbook 13- 16 gb ram, 80 k Flipkart and got it for 58k in amazon and that too No cost emi for 12 months 4800*12 something...checked everywhere online and offline, it's 75k+.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
sharath2k2 wrote:
take jiophone. best for secondary, light weight but yeah not so smart
Will the jiophone work on BSNL network?
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant

what about amazon bank offers?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
rolwynj wrote:
Link of zenbook
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie

To be honest, Flipkart's return policy - they are playing games with customers. I ordered and received a shoe with 10 days easy returns. Size wasn't a fit so I placed a return request. This was a Flipkart assured product and Seller was Retailnet i.e. flipkart themselves. Return request was put within hours of receiving the product and now they have a new process. Seller to approve the return request and they decline in the name of item was delivered in okay status. This was a bummer for me, have escalated it but nothing much apart from a ticket being opened. So be cautious while ordering items that you are not 100% sure of fit and size specially in shoes & sandals.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
SS777 wrote:

WTF?! That's so wrong! What according to them is easy return??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
SS777 wrote:

I am afraid now. I have ordered tens of jeans just to keep 5-6, based on fit etc. cold_sweat
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
manishperiwal.slg214 wrote:
issue is it's random - to be honest an item that may have had a seller review wasn't put to review and returned and shoes which are put to return within hours of delivery they now have put a policy of Seller to assess whether its applicable for return (WTF) there was nothing like such policy in the past in my personal experience. I'll advise the following - call Flipkart customer support or write to them and clearly confirm the return policy terms of items ordered and where you have a doubt and whether there are any changes or will it be an easy return, I have removed every single shoe or footwear I had in my wishlist and won't risk this again. I'm waiting for Flipkart's response and then decide my next course of action, how can they decline a return request and on what grounds without even checking the item or speaking to the customer.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
sharath2k2 wrote:

Back in 2015, there weren't many shoppers online. Now everybody shops online, so companies can't afford loot deals anymore.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
SS777 wrote:

Was this an "open box delivery"?
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
tat wrote:
Was this an "open box delivery"?
Nopes completely sealed box with an OTP verification. They haven't resolved yet and just give a deadline of  72 hours to resolve, i had received the same message few days back and no one contacted me just got a message when it was hardly few hours left for 72 hours that your request for return has been rejected by the Seller as per Flipkart's policies.
I was like what's this - never had such an experience before and when I called them they did confirm they have put such conditions on some specific items like shoes from certain sellers, wonder the seller here was Retailnet which is FK themselves and I'm a FK+ member :S

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
aman1801 wrote:
Link of zenbook
Its increased back to 79k now..search Asus zenbook only two models are there 13 inch and 14 inch
Hotshot Hotshot
pratikpipaliya wrote:
Great! innocent plus1
Hunk Hunk

Best deals will be in the year end sales.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
pratikpipaliya wrote:
Can you please share link of ecosport tyres?
Is it reliable to buy tyres on FK?
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie