Grofers Launches 10 Minutes Delivery in 10 Cities – Find out more

Grofers customers can now get over 7,000 items of everyday essentials in 10 minutes in these 10 cities

by Akansha_B Updated: 04 Sep, 2021, 21:38 IST
23 4380

On Tuesday, Grofers announced the launch of a 10 minute grocery delivery service in ten cities, including Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Jaipur. The SoftBank-backed company emphasized that as it signs up more partners and expands its network, it is "confident" that the majority of consumers would receive their orders in under 10 minutes over the next 45 days.

E-grocery is one of the fastest-growing consumer e-commerce sectors, and its expansion has been driven by India's increasing digital penetration. As customers desire the convenience of having quality food delivered safely to their doorsteps, the COVID-19 epidemic has boosted e-commerce adoption.

Grofers Launches 10 Minutes Delivery in 10 Cities – Find out more
Today, we launched our 10th city with the promise to deliver groceries within minutes to your doorstep. While our average delivery times are still hovering around the 15-minute mark, our eventual vision is to be below 10 minutes for every customer in India," said Albinder Dhindsa, Co-founder and CEO, Grofers.
Grofers 10 Minutes Delivery in 10 City list –

Customers can now buy over 7000 items of everyday essentials, as per Grofers. Last month, the company claimed to have made 7000 15-minute deliveries in a single day. As per the blog post, Grofers wants to offer customers the most hassle-free experience of shopping for groceries.

Here are the cities available for 10 minutes delivery

  • Delhi
  • Mumbai
  • Bengaluru
  • Hyderabad
  • Kolkata
  • Gurugram
  • Jaipur
  • Ghaziabad
  • Noida
  • Lucknow
“We have a mission, six years in the making, to provide grocery shopping as a truly hassle-free, time-saving and customer-first proposition. As we sign up more partners and keep building out our network, we are confident we will be under 10 minutes for the majority of the customers within the next 45 days,” he added.

The Indian Competition Commission authorised online food delivery platform Zomato's prospective purchase of a 9.3% stake in Grofers last week. Zomato said last month that it has invested USD 100 million (roughly Rs 745 crore) in Grofers to acquire a minority share in the firm as it seeks to expand its presence to the online grocery segment.

Top Current Offers at Grofers

Grofers, an Indian grocery delivery service, has reached new heights since its launch in 2013. Helping billions of Indians by enabling access to groceries at the best value, being able to discover products that improve their health and wellbeing, and at super-fast delivery. You can get everything at your doorstep and save both time and money.

You can shop for Vegetables and Fruits, Groceries and Staples, Personal Care, Household items, Kitchen utensils, Beverages, Dairy, etc at Grofers. While Grofers offer daily essentials at the best value, you can get better discounts using Grofers Coupons and deals. Here are some of the top offer you should look out for –

Grofers Offer

Grofers Coupons and Deals

New Users Offer

Get upto Rs 100 Cashback on your First order

Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Offer

Get 10% Discount (Min Rs750)

Dhani Pay Offer (Wallet)

Get a 10% discount on orders placed via Dhani Pay

Grofers for HSBC credit card users (every Thursday)

Flat 7.5% off (Max Rs 250)

There are many more Grofers Coupons and Deals for Grocery, Sweets, daily essential on more every day. You can visit the Grofers store page to get a glimpse of all the offers in one place.

Let us know your thoughts on the 10 minute delivery in the comment section below.

Related Reads -

Paytm partners with HDFC Bank to provide financial solutions to consumers and merchants in India

Top 5 Best Electric Scooters in India 2021 with Comparison

Zomato Pro Plus Membership Launched: All You Need to Know about Price, Plans, Benefits, Invite, and more

How to Get 4 Months Free Audible Subscription with Amazon Prime Day Offer in India?

23 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

Anybody has tried ? I never see 10/15 minutes slot…?

Also whats the update on SBC membership? Why its become so costly now?? Who wil buy 199 per month

Deal Captain Deal Captain
dhinchakrohit wrote:

Anybody has tried ? I never see 10/15 minutes slot…?

Also whats the update on SBC membership? Why its become so costly now?? Who wil buy 199 per month

No one will buy ₹2400 yearly membership. People hardly save that much imo plus there are no such discounts on Grofers anymore.

They are also pushing their own grofers branded products which are of cheap quality in my usage.

I’ve moved to Bigbasket for my groceries needs. BB also deliver to me same day. For small items which need faster delivery I choose Swiggy instamart.

Getting milk and dairy products from Supr. Haven’t ordered anything in last 2-3 months from Grofers and uninstalled the app completely.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie

Are they trying to justify their price hikes and 199₹ monthly membership for thier useless 15min delivery?No one cares about 15min delivery everyone just cares about offers on groceries since the market is so cut throat now like Amazon, flipkart, flipkart quick,jiomart,Dunzo,Swiggy instamart,Bigbasket Supr daily even Bigbazaar and dmart,Spar etc etc have home delivery.Are they trying to become the Apple of grocery apps just because they were the pioneers or something literally no one cares about their brand name,someone please tell them they still are selling groceries not luxury products.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter

ADD digismart offer as well for using SCB card and get 10% discount

Deal Captain Deal Captain
TastyKhana wrote:

10 mins not yet active in Lucknow

Tastykhana doesn’t need Groceries. Order it from tastykhana bro. 😂

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

avoid gobbar at any cost so expensive its now ,offline big stires are damm cheap

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Expand
rv2012 wrote:

No one will buy ₹2400 yearly membership. People hardly save that much imo plus there are no such discounts on Grofers anymore.

They are also pushing their own grofers branded products which are of cheap quality in my usage.

I’ve moved to Bigbasket for my groceries needs. BB also deliver to me same day. For small items which need faster delivery I choose Swiggy instamart.

Getting milk and dairy products from Supr. Haven’t ordered anything in last 2-3 months from Grofers and uninstalled the app completely.

for supr can i use it if i live in a society where most of people uses bb daily rather supr, can supr be trusted for deliveries in these locations if it shows deliverable at what time they deliver and what if product is of poor quality how refund or exchange works

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

for supr can i use it if i live in a society where most of people uses bb daily rather supr, can supr be trusted for deliveries in these locations if it shows deliverable at what time they deliver and what if product is of poor quality how refund or exchange works

Bb daily still shows unavailable for my location for some reason idk why Supr daily delivers super early like 6am most of the time ,only once I had a bad experience where they didn’t deliver and marked it delivered but got refund to source after talking to support after 3 days usually products quality are okay I’ve just used it to order biscuits or cold drinks that’s it sometimes the biscuits are crumbled but I think it’s due to delivery guys negligence.Otherwsie it’s fine good offers on weekends.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

for supr can i use it if i live in a society where most of people uses bb daily rather supr, can supr be trusted for deliveries in these locations if it shows deliverable at what time they deliver and what if product is of poor quality how refund or exchange works

If in SuprDaily app it shows: Delivery Available in your Area→ they should deliver.
Trust for Delivery:- Yes, it can be trusted. Mostly they tries to deliver around 6am. Only whenever Rainy weather is present, delivery might be delayed. Rest never faced any issue regarding timing of delivery.
Refund or Exchange:- Any damaged/wrong product received→ Click the delivery date and raise the Issue and attach photo→ Issue ticket is created and it is usually solved by End of day→ If want early resolution, then can call them or start chat with customer agent.
Rarely if you are not satisfied by Resolution provided, then can contact their Twitter team→ they will get the issue resolved.

Note:-
1. Don’t Load too much amount or buy Supr Membership upfront. First 5 grocery delivery are free, so use them as Trail of Services of SuprDaily. If satisfied, then proceed accordingly.
2. Support Team calls back sometimes whenever issue raised, but if Full DND is activated, then call won’t be received by you. That might lead to delay in resolution. So either deactivate DND or opt for Selective DND.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Expand
KMkool wrote:

If in SuprDaily app it shows: Delivery Available in your Area→ they should deliver.
Trust for Delivery:- Yes, it can be trusted. Mostly they tries to deliver around 6am. Only whenever Rainy weather is present, delivery might be delayed. Rest never faced any issue regarding timing of delivery.
Refund or Exchange:- Any damaged/wrong product received→ Click the delivery date and raise the Issue and attach photo→ Issue ticket is created and it is usually solved by End of day→ If want early resolution, then can call them or start chat with customer agent.
Rarely if you are not satisfied by Resolution provided, then can contact their Twitter team→ they will get the issue resolved.

Note:-
1. Don’t Load too much amount or buy Supr Membership upfront. First 5 grocery delivery are free, so use them as Trail of Services of SuprDaily. If satisfied, then proceed accordingly.
2. Support Team calls back sometimes whenever issue raised, but if Full DND is activated, then call won’t be received by you. That might lead to delay in resolution. So either deactivate DND or opt for Selective DND.

saw these kinds of many videos are there

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

saw these kinds of many videos are there

It you believe in youtube videos, stay with BB daily or whatever you’re using right now. Don’t even think to use suprdaily. 😂

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Expand
rv2012 wrote:

It you believe in youtube videos, stay with BB daily or whatever you’re using right now. Don’t even think to use suprdaily. 😂

no i saw many so asking did’nt use any milk delivery service apart bbdaily

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
pranavcool wrote:

@KMkool only grocery free delivery not milk??

Milk delivery is charged @ Rs1/500ml without subscription.
In 1st 5 grocery deliveries, you will know whether they deliver, How and what time delivery done in your area etc.
If feel satisfied, then buy the 1month Supr Membership 1st and use for Milk subscription and all.

Take 1 step at a time, if feel satisfied then only take the next step.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie

I’m regularly getting products within 15 minutes from Grofers since last couple of months. Only because I have a membership till December, won’t renew if they don’t change their pricing..

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
babajikathullu2011602 wrote:

I’m regularly getting products within 15 minutes from Grofers since last couple of months. Only because I have a membership till December, won’t renew if they don’t change their pricing..

city?

Community Angel Community Angel
babajikathullu2011602 wrote:

I’m regularly getting products within 15 minutes from Grofers since last couple of months. Only because I have a membership till December, won’t renew if they don’t change their pricing..

Delivery boy told me my slot is getting over please let me mark delivered and don,t complain I will deliver in next 10 minutes he delivered in 25 minutes (15+10) .
I think this is kind of burden on delivery boys .

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

Delivery boy told me my slot is getting over please let me mark delivered and don,t complain I will deliver in next 10 minutes he delivered in 25 minutes (15+10) .
I think this is kind of burden on delivery boys .

Yeah I feel that too. I won’t really care if they changed it to 45 mins or even 1 hr. But since swiggy and Dunzo are doing it instantly, they want to up their game even further.

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate

It reminds of peppertap, which shutdown its operations due to heavy compition and quick deliveries.
10minute deliveries are just a gimmick or it will put a lot of burden on logicstics.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Expand
rv2012 wrote:

No one will buy ₹2400 yearly membership. People hardly save that much imo plus there are no such discounts on Grofers anymore.

They are also pushing their own grofers branded products which are of cheap quality in my usage.

I’ve moved to Bigbasket for my groceries needs. BB also deliver to me same day. For small items which need faster delivery I choose Swiggy instamart.

Getting milk and dairy products from Supr. Haven’t ordered anything in last 2-3 months from Grofers and uninstalled the app completely.

No such delivery in Mumbai. Not even same day.. Anyways grofers once first choice is now not even worth considering. Stupid bachat club, high minimum value for free delivery and pricing similar to others on an average and terribly limited product range. Wonder if they gave sold even 1 bachat club membership past few months

replyuser