Samsung Mobile brings in ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ Service in India

Now grab your favorite Samsung Flagship Smartphones at a very low price with the Samsung Buy Now Pay Later program. Also, avail exclusive offers!

by FighterMan Updated: 28 Jul, 2022, 16:53 IST
0 1538

Samsung has announced its new finance program in ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ for its smartphone users. Here, users will be able to purchase new smartphones at a very lesser cost upfront. The processing fee is 1% for this program.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/792195/medium/Samsung-Introduces-Buy-Now-Pay-Later-Option-on-Its-Flagship-Smartphones.jpeg?1659006419

The smartphone range included in this scheme is limited to Samsung Flagship and Foldable mobiles. Some of these are Galaxy S22 series, Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3. Also, the upcoming Fold 4 and Flip 4 releasing on Galaxy Unpacked event on 10th August, 6:30 pm.

The Samsung Buy Now Pay Later option can be used with ICICI Bank credit cards. Here, 60% of the mobile price needs to be paid in 18 equal monthly instalments. The remaining 40% needs to be paid in one go in the 19th month. Also a 1% processing fee needs to be paid. Make a note that to be eligible for this scheme, your credit limit should be min ₹1.5 lakhs.

This ₹0 down payment Buy Now Pay Later scheme from Samsung can also be availed in its retail stores across India. Besides, buyers will also be able to access special offers attached to this scheme. 

Other BNPL articles:-

How to Delete SlicePay Account Permanently?
How to Delete Amazon Pay Later Account Permanently?
How to Close a LazyPay Account Permanently?

The company also runs Smart Club Loyalty, Samsung Exchange, and Finance+ programs for its range of smartphones. There is also an offer program for students and referees.

Blogger
FighterMan aka Sahil Hitesh Ajmera is a 4+ Years Experienced Content Writer with 1.2M+ User Sessions, 486.41% max growth, and 1000+ Articles across Best Products, OTT, Telecom, Online Shopping, Finance, Credit Cards, Saving Tips, Deals & Offers, more!
0 Comments  |  
1 Dimer
  • Sort By
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply